We've been hard at work prepping the Cadillac Challenge to make 2022 its best year yet. Here's a few of the things we're excited about!
- In recognition of riding on native lands, all Wabanaki participants will ride for free.
- There's a $40 registration fee this year. Click here for some reasons why this was necessary. Trust us, it'll be worth it!
- At-cost, custom Louis Garneau jerseys with local partners!
- The Seal Harbor green will replace the Northeast Harbor aid station
- A FREE custom Specialized water bottle
- Live music at the Tremont aid station
- ...and a whole lot more, including some surprises!